Thursday, May 22, 2008

i just keep you alone

i am waiting for your reply message.wait and wait. my phone ring up. i took up my pho and read the message. it is sent from you. i felt happy and open the message quickly.this is a last message that i can chi chat with you. you want to keep yourself alone. i have to leave our conservation so far.even i no want, but i have no choice.

after leave down my phone, i lay on bed and thinking....i have no responsibility or right to request to continue sms with you... it made my mood down.

as long as u are ok , i am fine. even whole world human unable to celebrate your birthday, i am the only who want to celebrate with you. seeing you blowing cake is a part of my happiness..but i know that i have no chance to look for it.






today ms nurleena wanted us to wear formal clothe during exhibition.it make me panic. i tried it before. my appearance wearing formal feel like a old man CEO. T.T

i no familiar with that type of wearing...

No comments: