Friday, March 20, 2009

Thinking


Many bad matters have passed by me. At least, I am feeling much more comfortable. At the same time, I realized that study does not become a habit for me anymore. Compare with last year, I do not touch any book currently.


Obviously, I am missing Yuen. But, I think that I can meet her most probably by this saturday. Haiz.
My tummy's muscles are so pain. I will feel pain seriously if I laugh. It is a misery. T.T
I need to sleep early tonight becaue I am going to gym tomorrow morning. Good Night everyone.
MEet Taylors's Friends at 17th April 2009. Dont forget to stay back at college.
You all must present, ok! hehe

2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

hahah.. just online using my ko's laptop and saw link to my blog.. heheh.. love zai.. faster come back from work le..

Jayden Ang said...

haha...nw only see it..haha.....got people say tat photo cute o..cute meh? -.-"