Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Term of Rich People

Seriously, I dont like people to call me as rich people. This term really make me to feel irritating. I DONT LIKE this term. Some colleagues keep on saying it to me after they had known that I am RMIT student who are going to study at Melbourne for 4 years. What can I do after that? A smile. A big smile. It used to cover my real emotion.

Many people have put the term of Rich People on the RMIT. Starting from now, I will not tell anyone about my degree course and school brand. In fact, I should feel proud of it. But, the anger and depression are more than the proudness.

GUYS AND GIRL.
I am not rich people. The life that I have now is given by my lovely father. I am relying on him in many aspect, such as finance, family love and education.

Just end it. Please make this term disappear from my life. I dont ever want to hear it anymore, PLS.

No comments: