Monday, June 22, 2009

Having Fun at Melbounre City




Heater is used to warm up the restaurant.Can you see the burning fire inside the metal cover?


Australia's Building


I spent most of my times at outside just now. Truely, australians are very friendly. They will walk near to you and ask whether you are in the queue. They will not cut into the rows. From that case, i can say that australians are polite.

I inspected a studio room just now. It really irritate me. It made me feel uncomfortable when I had walked in the room. After few minutes, I left the studio room with my cousin. My cousin said to mo that the room is too old and uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I remembered about the customer service at ANZ bank. That guy provided me the best customer service I ever see. He was a kind and helpful bank's staff. He explained to me clearly about the bank account and showed me the demo of logging internet banking after he knew that I am a new student in this city. I think that you cannot find this kind of customer service at Malaysia.


2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

omg.. I like that place T.T
how nice if im the one who enjoying in melbourne now.. heheh..

Good Luck in seaching for your studio room ^^
it's not easy to find a place that zai like, but just choose it patiently and carefully.. zai sure can find the room that suit zai the most soon de :)

Jayden Ang said...

ya..thx yuen, actually is not enjoying but is managing my life...settle down...haiz...a lot of things to do ...no lah..is hard to find a good accomodation at here. if share with people, still have worry about ur roomate is wat kind of people.haiz. and have to share with him or her.