Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Homeless

I ironed my clothes just now. Seriously, I did it without the ironing table. I used my bed to replace the ironing table. Thus, it might look untidy and messy.



I cut the onion into slices because I wanted to mix it with my sardine. But, the process of cutting was making me to cry out my tears. I did not want to break my previous promise. So, I hold the tears inside my eyes and continue to cut the onion.

I was walking to Melbourne Central while I took this photo. My steps are heavy, but fast.

I am looking for a place which belongs to me.



2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

zai is going to get approval mail from the agency soon.. hopefully it can be done faster..

there is no place called as a home, unless the place where important ppl for you- your family with zai.. there is only one home.. (hope zai gets what i mean, heheh)

but wish zai can find a proper and your own accomodation soon..

xoxo

Jayden Ang said...

thx yuen..yuen always there with zai..ya..but they stil no yet reply me.nvm. I have to wait for the mail first.haiz..

ya..thats right..tomorrow zai wil go for another inspection at 12.30pm.

actually i not quite like tat studio room.but it is cheap.so just go there to have a look.