Monday, July 27, 2009

I am feeling tired of study.


When I was turning over the diary planner, I saw this.

I ever want to be a smart student. I ever want to cover everything about the study because I thought I can made it at that time. But, it is untrue.

I feel like I am facing lose on the road. I do not know the direction of my next step. I do not have much time to be spent wisely. What can I do? Keeping on speeding myself is the only solution to my current situation

My silent and unable exacerbate the current situation. Thus, I am getting deeper and deeper into the problems.

I admit that I have scarce planning for my study. I just keep myself in a hard study. In fact, I learn nothing.

I loath the current existence of me. I want to find back my previous identity in study. The one who keeps on asking several questions and serious in his study. To archive that aim, I have to mend my attitude of study at a first place.




3 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

hahah.. Im surprised by looking at that pic.. looked like my handwriting and all.. hahah..

dont worry so much zai.. just take the first step first like zai said before..

it is a good thing that zai realised your current problems and finding solutions for them..

currently, will be our hectic moments.. but,

Yuen supports Zai always..
muacksss
jia you ^^

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

Hery, from what i see,
u look too heavy in ur studies ady !
I not say it is not a good thing, but sometimes take a rest and look back what u have study or learn, u will get some surprise !
I know that u didn't want to disappointing ur family, but dun force urself kay !

Cheer ! =)

Jayden Ang said...

to shior..

ooo...ya..i will try my best.me too..i just find out when i turn over the diary planner..hahaha

to sally....
ya...i have looked at my study until I burden myself too much...in fact, I just try to put the maximum stress on my shoulder in order to success. because there is only stress and responsibility can encourage me to study and not give up.thx for concern