Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dinner

I cooked chicken soup as my dinner. Yeah. I have not been taking chicken soup for a long time since I had leave Malaysia. Nice ^^

Luckily, my cousin told me that she want to come my house to take dinner. If not, I was going to eat alone at home.

Ahhhh!!! I am going to take Mid Sem Paper next week. But, I do not prepare completely.

I cooked Broccoli few days ago. Until now, I just want to upload the photo because I have forgotten that I kept this photo. Unfortunately, I did not cut the carrot into small slices. Thus, they are not fully cooked. -.-"

Signing Off**


2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

actually the carrots are ok.. maybe next time just cut it into smaller pieces or cook the carrot before the broccoli lo.. heheh.. and.. the chicken soup pic hor.. a bit scary lor.. hahaha...i know it does not look scary in real.. but the pic a bit scary lor.. a bit.. hahah.. cuz i took pic like that before so i know


-i support zai always- ^^

Jayden Ang said...

where got
very funny leh..delicious leh..the taste...ahahaha..wah..orang yang tak tahu masak, lagi ajar orang...hahahha..