Friday, November 6, 2009

Stone Man

In fact, I ever saw him around my school as he was performing his stone act. He will move slightly in few minutes. I think that his performance is amazing and difficult. People are rarely to keep themselves in a same position and gesture for few minutes.

I buy a shirt for myself today. I am going to wear during Chinese New Year. Also, I bought a girl for my best friend, Ah Kent. His birthday is coming soon. In detail, it fall on next month: December.

Officially, I will go back to Malaysia on next Tuesday because I have changed my flight time by bringing the day earlier. But, I need some times to shop around Melbourne. If not, I am going to suffer for studying when I come back next year.


2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

the "stone man" malaysia also got a.. that day we saw him together one.. gold colour man.. but they are some even better that really paint themselves exactly like stone then will not move one.. that one more impressive..

buy a girl for a kent.. hahah.. typo error zai

see, now tell the whole world and hide from me before that pula

Jayden Ang said...

ooo..ya i know..at bukit bintang there right..but this is first i stand so near and see mah....the gold color is different with this stone man lah....color different..hahahha