Saturday, December 19, 2009

PLan to Morib--- Gone


Actually, I should go to Morib to eat Nasi Lemak with a group of friends. Due to the bad weather, the plan had cancelled. We went to a Kopitiam to eat Wan Tan Mee. I thought that I could shout to the sea at the beach, shouting out all unhappiness.

Finally, Yuen's result has been released. Luckily, she passes all subjects. Congratualation.

I am still looking for job. Why no one call me until now. I need to figure out what is going wrong. I have applied more than 3 jobs so far. But, none of them call me back to work. Haiz. I need Money. Working can cut down your time to spend.

Sitting on a chair to study for 12 hours or have nothing to do at home. Which is the one that I prefer the most. I do not know. Both make me suffering.

I still cannot handle the stressful life at Melbourne. When I was explaining about it to somebody, there are some tears inside my eyes. I do not know why. Maybe that is the life that I do not wish to remember.

2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

nvm lar.. next time sure got chance to go morib with them again.. so near only..


Thanks a lot zai and pui yuen at that time ^^

dont know which one to choose ar? then ma chat with yuen lor.. hahah

yuen supports zai always ^^

Jayden Ang said...

oo...hehehe..ya lo..sure...like wat yuen treated me when i was waiting for my result to release

ya..just sad about when the day does not go on with wat we planned

hehe....no know leh..both also suffering....so sad, not have third option....