Friday, March 26, 2010

It is a past memory and I miss it

There are so many unhappy matters in a days. Everything is ended. I do not hope for that. Haiz. Anyway, It is a past memory and I really miss it a lot, especially when I am alone.
I do not know whether she hate me or not. But, I just want to tell her I ever love her so much.
I miss the time with her. I miss the time with her family. I miss the time when she was with my family.
All these are very good memories for my life. Even thought it is sad at the end, but I always appreciate those times.
Family is worrying about me. They always call me and make sure I am fine at here. Ya, I always tell them I am alright. I can take all of these. In fact, It is not easy.

Even though my heart is sad, but, I still need to move on my study. Time will never stop because of my bad feeling. Exam is coming in few weeks. I need to catch up everything.
If I am unable to give you happiness, I have no right to love you anymore because I never ask for your tears instead of smile.

2 comments:

@-ean said...

stay strong hery, i know is was never an easy choice. Sometimes in our lives we make decisions that we need too, but might not be the decision that we want. Love can be so meaningful and yet painful at the same time. I dunno wat to say, i m also in pain, thats why i understand how u feel. Sometimes, Im so tired of pretending
Everything thing is ok My tears are starting to show and My smile is fading away. Hery stay strong! you can do it. i mean for now, concentrate on ur studies. We both have to go through this!

Jayden Ang said...

My concept is just complete what we should do. haiz..even full of wound, also need to stand up and move on.that is the reality.