Friday, June 18, 2010

A New Blog Arises

Butterfly_Perfume_by_LiiQa

Hi, everyone. I am back with my blog. Sorry for long waiting because I was doing my final in the past few weeks. However, they are completed.

I knew that I will not score as what I hope for. But, I just aim for pass for every subject. I really hope that.

I realised that the stress level in this semester is much higher than last semester. Maybe is because we got more works to do with little times.

Also, I am going back to Malaysia soon to have my 21st birthday there. How lucky I am ^^

I promise to myself that I will be more hardworking and strong in next semester. I do not want to make the same mistakes ever again.

What I can do now for my parents and family is being serious in my study and “earn” a good result. That is my only responsibility.


I am going to move out from my current place soon. So, I am busy looking for another accommodation. I am going to have another inspection, Hopefully, I wont sleep like a dead man because I slept for 16 hours today.

Maybe is because I did not sleep for the past continuous 2 days.

Good luck to those who are going to attend their exam. Jia You

No comments: