Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I have finished my very first assignment for my summer course

I just done everything. I woke up 7 in the morning in order to finalise the assignment and able to post it to the website. Phew ~

I start to miss Malaysia because I am too lonely in Melbourne. I repeat doing the same thing everyday without any color. Apparently, I think the life is black and white at here.

I have to go through another one month before I can depart to Malaysia. At that time, I think I will start to have the feeling of holiday because I do not have any commitment anymore.

Just wait and work hard now. This is what I can do right now.


2 comments:

AnGeLiNe GaN said...

no Black & White la, cheers...

Jayden Ang said...

hahah, thanks thanks.. ya, really black and white here after all of you left.

Waiting your lovely bf come back then got people teman me eat jor ^^V