Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Jayden

Today is my 24th Birthday. 

As expected (haha), my sisters arranged a birthday cake for me. 


I felt a lot better compared to last year's birthday because I was with my mum only in Melbourne. It was during Winter semester break. 

Thanks to all friends who spent times with me in the past couple of days. I really enjoy and wish our bonding can be stayed in my next year birthday. I  am looking forward that day. 

***

Life is tough to strengthen you up. To make your mental and physical stronger than those have a peaceful life. 

Thats why, life changes us.  If we never experience, we never know how pain it is, how desire we want to get out from the bad and how we can. 

If things cannot be work out immediately because it is not directly under your control, leave it aside. You just have to equip yourself with the knowledge and strength when it comes one day. Worries in advance will just depress you but not helping.

***


No comments: