Monday, December 8, 2008

feeling guilty -.-"


Hope she can recover as soon as possible. God bless her. 

I drove grumpily back to klang house. I feel guilty due to the breaking of promise. Sorry ya. Tonight i have many things to do. At least, i must finish bst tutorial work because Ms Tan is going to check it tomorrow. OH MY GOD!!!

 >>>Can i pass this message to my tutors ?

I love to do maths questions instead of english questions. Thats why, my English mark was  so low. 


I want to transform all home works into juice and swallow it. Good idea?

Thanks yuen. your mee sua tastes nice. To be honest, it tastes nicer than before.haha. And it is healthier than microwave cook. I just do not want to make you feel super duper high due to success, so I said that it tastes normal. haha. Purposely one.

Again, love yuen always and forever.

No comments: