Monday, December 8, 2008

stupid ==> me


i am such a stupid guy who only know to do stupid stuff. In fact, i am feeling nervous before i go meet her. I just hope that i can sit beside her and give her a warn hug in order to calm her down. I will also like to talk with her, so that she wont feel so scare. I went to three police station: bukit tinggi 2, beside Xin Hua school and klang town. Finally, i found it.

haiz. Childish act is done by me unintentionally. sorry -.-"

Currently, i cannot sleep. I do not feel any sense to ask me to sleep. I just leave from bed and start to read my story book. I plan to finish reading it before year 2009. After that, i want to do some research about ghost's topic. It belongs to the main idea of my oral presentation. I gonna to fulfill my night with both of them. 

Yuen, remember: I always be with you.



No comments: