Sunday, February 15, 2009

Letter of Completion


I want to get the letter of completion with grades next week. But, it takes time to proccess before it can be fallen into my hand. Therefore, I have decided to go to TBS on next monday to do all these stuff. I have passed by Yong Yong's blog and noticed that she had the letter of completion with grades and also the average mark. OMG. I cannot imagine my actual average mark because we only got to know the grades (HD,D,C and P) of each subjects.


I will submit the letter immediately to Placement Office to complete my application for the entry of RMIT University. Then, I can put this educational matter aside and continue to find my full-time job. I don't like to do everything in last minute. It always make me feel tired. I just hope that I can get everything ready. Suprisingly, no one calls me to give me a job until now. I am doing nothing at home instead of eating and sleeping. I NEED JOB!


I am experiencing flu and sore throat. Now, it is not absolutely recover. I have used up many tissue papers to clean my nose. I cannot stand for something stuck inside nose.

No comments: