Sunday, February 15, 2009

My important decision

It is undeniable that the entry to RMIT university is my dream. I hope that I can complete my tertiary program at this university. But, nothing can go perfect. I have faced the crisis.
My mum want my sister to tell me everything. My eldest sister advise me do not worry about the payment of school fee. Dad will try his best to settle it. In this situation, I feel so much guilty. Before that, I do not think that the payment of school fee will become a stone to stop me. I am too confident previously.
My last decision
I will go to RMIT university. I give a promise to myself and my family members that I am going to come back with flying color results. I wont waste my dad's money and my own time. This is because I believe that it is the best way to change the current situation. Also, it is a long term plan.

No comments: