Friday, June 12, 2009

12/06/2008 ---- 12/06/2009


The date of today is 12th of June. Officially, today is our one year anniversary.
(I am going to set the time for this post , so that it can be published automatically on time.)

Yuen, I am so loving you. In the past, yuen always support and encourage me in study. Even though you always say me is a paranoid person, but you did not give up the chance of comforting me whenever I felt down. Thanks.

I have been hoping for this anniversary to come. Sadly, in the 2 previous relationship with you, I did not make it. I do not want to miss the chance this time. I'm loving you always and forever.

I know that I am running too fast sometimes until burden you. This is because I want to give you the best life in the future. I want to use my own hands to build up the family with you. Maybe It is too early for me to say now, but I am serious at this time.

Finally, I hope that I am the one to hold your hands when you have fallen down, vice verse.

Your presence drives me on.

Please you to have confidences on me. I will try my best.




2 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

woah. didnt expect for this post.. again, zai, you "touched" me!

firstly, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! First time saying this phrase and it's really feel sooo good :)

yea.. our relationship are not smooth at the beginning.. but I dont mind and please that we had it and went through those moments together.. which now make our relationship getting stronger and stronger..

Zai, really touch to hear what you said that you want to give me the best future..

(err.. happy to see this and now thinking of what to say)

Im really appreciate that we are together again now, cuz once i thought our relationship just suddenly ended up.

Now, zai is the one who holding me, i also wish that zai will be the one who will never ever let go of my hands.

I got confidence and believe in zai because



I LOVE YOU

Jayden Ang said...

I feel so touch about ur comment too. love u always..happy one year anniversary...