Saturday, June 13, 2009

12th of June is a wonderful day


We ate some breads at Toast ouse. Obviously, the breads which is baked at Toast House is much better than The Old Town

Cappuccino


A chicken chop. ^^V I forced yuen to order this dish because I want to try. In fact, she did not like to take fried food.


Nasi Bojari. It tasted delicious. I like it. ^^


A view of KLCC tower is seem by both of us from the GSC cinema, Pavillion.

A minor conversation between me and yuen brought up a lot of funs and laughs.

Yuen: Zai, that tourist ( ang moh or Mat Salleh) was speaking Malay to the waiter in order to make some requests.

Zai: It is normal. When we go his country, we can speak English too.

Yuen & Zai: -.-"

We watched the movie of 17 Again. It was a meaningful movie for us. It passed the message of avoiding yourself from blaming others because you are the one who made the decision and none of them forced you


I took this photo with yuen at ladies washroom. O.O Luckily, there was no one inside. It is showing the level of my braveness. I might be smacked by some aunts when they had discover the presence of me inside the washroom



I LOVE YOU ALWAYS

3 comments:

李嘉缘 said...

I LOVE YOU too

李嘉缘 said...

another sweet day inserted in my memory

Jayden Ang said...

ya..our sweet memories which are created by us