Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Reading all previous old posts, which was posted 4-years ago

I was that immature and sensitive few years ago. 

I realise that you could not feel depress totally to everything that people told you. 

They might mis-judged you and misunderstand the meaning of your acts. 

Loneliness filled up my life actually and I really fall into minor depression as a student at that time. This is the first time of revealing. 

By that time, I do not really know the reason of being at Melbourne. I can persuade the same degree in Malaysia with a group of friends and families. 

But, I found the reason, which is more than one. 

Essentially, I have learnt how to take care of myself. Without a partner, I can still survive.  I know hw to organise and manage my life and works. 

I start to smile and laugh at the end. The truth is not that miserable. 

***

CFA exam will be sitting on next Saturday. Time runs out quickly and I am not fully ready. 

Turning on my study mode and pushing myself forward are necessary now. 

Sufferrrrrr........Holiday, where are you.
 

No comments: