Sunday, January 5, 2014

Is a new chapter of life

I am waiting for a new chapter of my life. I believe that it only does starting after I have worked as a full-time. 

It is difficult to hunt a job regardless of your education level. 

Giving up definitely is not a choice. Preparing for the change could be the best option under current circumstances. 

It is not surprise that people keep on asking you: Are you look for job? Have you been interviewed by some companies? Where do you want to work?

I have heard all these question throwing at me since I step in Malaysia's lands. 

My answer: Guys, I am looking for, Okay!

Obviously, they are not concern about you. But, this is just the single topic that they can bring up conversations with you. Nothing wrong because you are fresh graduate. 


No comments: